Wednesday

Happy flagellations!

Ash Wednesday has descended at last...an important date for me, since I decided to give up the whole tv thing entirely and will be unable to watch either 24 or LOST. It will be a sever trial, that's for sure. LOST had just gotten interesting again...cool Scottish guy/prophet...*sigh* oh well. In the meantime, I will be reading War and Peace. Formerly I had been reading Dostoevsky during Lent (Crime and Punishment, The Possessed, The Idiot the last three Lents) but I've decided to give Tolstoy a whirl. I am taking bets as to whether I will actually finish before Easter. I'll be singing for Dominican Rite tonight...but most of the music is by Cardoso, and not very interesting. There's one Byrd motet, and Exaltobo Te Domine. But mostly strenuously boring material.

2 comments:

Lenor said...

Know what's fun? Going to Mass at eight, cuz that's when daily Mass is and finding that on Ash Wednesday, Mass is at seven. Yeah that's fun....

What's Esther's blog?

Catherine_Creagan said...

same thing it's always been...i'll send you the link

Post a Comment