Monday

jest a leetle update

Well, the reading population has decided not to comment anymore. Fortunately I am still able to rack my brains for slight inspiration. The Patriots are doing so well I just don't know what to do with myself except do an eaglesbobbleheaddolldance. I did decide that the Patriots needed their own celebraty cheer, so I made one up and will perform it on demand. I have made but negligible progress in the Federalist Papers. I have a sneaking suspicion that Alexander Hamilton actually wrote all of them. I read Wuthering Heights again and liked it marginally better than when I was twelve. But the fact remains that Emily Bronte managed to create about as unlikely a set of characters as was humanly possible. The odds of people really being that irrational, evil, whiny, petulant, nosy, passionate, and mercurial are astronomically remote. However, it is a good book to read if you are angry or upset.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm back, after having been absent from here for...uh...some long period of time. I daresay my presence isn't necessarily particularly desirable. But you were hinting at wanting comments again....

esther said...

i would comment ... but you never comment on mine. and if anything deserved a comment, the I Ran one did ... honestly, it is the most hilarious thing of my life =P

Catherine_Creagan said...

well, i watched it with papa looking on and he wasn't that amused. i have to admit, i was as much disturbed as amused.

Post a Comment