Wednesday

honestly, people...

Ok. So, as Father Barry so adroitly pointed out, I am a Patriots fan. A major Patriots fan. But even I quail at accessories such as this. Who on earth would buy that? Maybe it's comfy, I wouldn't know. But it's so incredibly tacky!!! The logos proudly emblazoned on back on front...how does it match anything in your living room? Unless you had a Patriots themed living room. Aside from Extreme Makeover Home Edition, I don't think themed rooms make much headway amoung the general populace. Certainly not in my world. I can't think of any other words for tacky, so I will just leave you to contemplate the utter bizarreness of the consumer football fan world. Weirdos...they're everywhere.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm commenting! See! I have feelings for you! I even agree with you! It IS tacky! You're so right!!

Never mind that I'm in the next room and could tell you that from there...

Catherine_Creagan said...

come now, we must be supportive.

Anonymous said...

I didn't comment on this post because it was too disturbing.

(Oh, wait...)

Anonymous said...

no kidding.tacky.
but just think. if you're that much of a fan - you probably would organize the rest of the room to match the sofa.

Post a Comment