Monday

owned!

I guess I shouldn't really be surprised that the Patriots totally wasted the Jets, but it sure did make my day. I went to Stanford's for lunch and by a happy design of Providence was able to watch the game as I ingested a fairly toothsome chicken sandwich. Looks like NE is going down to San Diego to see if they can shut down LaDanian...I'm not so sure they can do it, but will hope for the best as usual. Last night OPB aired an mildly interesting life of Queen Elizabeth (the bloodthirsty one) entitled The Virgin Queen. Which apparently was supposed to have us believe she was no such thing. How crass. Of course "bloody" Mary was depicted as an appropriately savage Catholic. And of course you would never even suspect that a country going by the name of Ireland was in existence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment