Tuesday

Eisley

Recently I made a rather interesting discovery while sick in bed with a sinus infection. You know how it is - too tired to read, too bored to entertain yourself - and in too bad a mood to do anything other than become well acquainted with the ceiling. It was a particularly bad day and even the ceiling wasn't affording much amusement. A late birthday present from one of my friends, dumped unceremoniously on my bed by a frazzled parent, aroused my interest. Among the other things stowed away in colored tissue paper at the bottom of the bag was a CD. It looked promising and I thought I might as well give it a go. As I flipped through the CD booklet, I noted with growing interest that this band, called Eisley, was composed of a few homeschooled teenagers from Texas. All from the same family, except one ( a neighbor, I believe). Well, slightly skeptical of the quality of the music, I turned them on, and needless to say, I have loved them ever since. If you're interested in hearing some of their stuff, click here!

4 comments:

Zosia (z•O•sha') said...

How do you make links, ben? help!

Catherine_Creagan said...

Ah. you seem to have mastered an art that still eludes me. (posting links)

Zosia (z•O•sha') said...

heh - nevermind. i figured it out.

Anonymous said...

I love Eisley! I descovered them a while ago, and though I have yet to actually get one of their CD's I love their music. It's so random.

Post a Comment